Monday, July 25, 2011

At long last...something

OK, I've been sitting on this blogsite since December 31, 2004, so it's high time I did something with it. Blame Jesse at Just a Car Guy blog, since he shamed me into this.

Originally I had intended this to be a quasi-political blog, but there are a multitude of others who do that sort of thing way better than I ever could (hence my blog title). So I have decided to just make this a fun (for me) site where I touch on the things I enjoy beyond work. Mainly I'll just expand on the items that I post on other sites, such as the aforementioned Just a Car Guy, Shorpy, and Hemmings.

Obviously I like historic transportation topics, but I also enjoy military history with an emphasis on the American Civil War. And books. Lots and lots of books. You can never have too many books.

So, here we go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home